Partnered with a strong management team to drive growth through continued service line expansion, sustainability focused innovation, penetration of underrepresented geographies and accretive acquisitions.
CCMP invested in BGIS, a leading provider of integrated facilities management (“IFM”) services, in 2019. BGIS provides customized facility management services, project delivery services, energy and sustainability solutions, building performance management, workplace advisory and management and real estate services to commercial clients globally.
Opportunity and Why CCMP
- Deep and talented management team with a proven track record
- Award winning sustainability offering and integrated service model provides outstanding customer value proposition
- Continued outsourcing growth in a large, recession-resilient market
- Significant opportunity to drive growth in underpenetrated geographies
- Ability to accelerate pace of M&A to broaden capabilities, services and geographic reach
- Leveraged differentiated IFM offering to rapidly grow with new and existing customers across all markets
- Expanded IoT-linked service offering driving cost savings for customers
- Recruited key leaders in Australia and the U.K. and increased integration with North American operations
- Significantly accelerated pace of tuck-in acquisitions with CCMP assistance
- Significant revenue and EBITDA growth during CCMP’s ownership
- Recapitalization with CCMP-sponsored continuation vehicle in 2022